Shop 1, 41-43 Knox Street, Belmore 2192. Phone: 02 8065 1197. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
COVID-19.Let's Stop the Spread and Stay Healthy!
We are providing in clinic and telepractice services (online therapy). To keep each other safe and healthy, we are implementing the following procedure:
- Clients may enter if they answer no to the following questions.
➢ Have you returned from overseas or interstate travel in the past 14 days?
➢ Do you feel unwell, including but not limited to symptoms of COVID-19 such as fever, cough, sore throat or shortness of breath?
➢ Have you had any contact with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- Clients cannot enter if they present with any of the following:
Runny nose, sneezing, coughing or any cold / flu like symptoms.
- One support person is allowed with each client.
- Temperature is taken via infra-red thermometers. If your body temperature is over 37.5 degrees Celsius, you will not be allowed in the clinic.
- Hand sanitiser is applied after being cleared for entry.
- We will ask you to go home if you arrive with the COVID-19 health warning signs.
- We will end your session as soon as we see the COVID-19 health warning signs.
These procedures are essential, so we can:
- Keep our clinic open for you.
- Keep offering evidence based and effective services for you.
- Keep the risk of infections to a minimum.
- Keep you and our team healthy.
We are asking for your help by:
- Staying at home if you or any of loved ones are unwell.
- Using the sanitisers provided or washing your hands when entering our clinic.
- Covering your mouth and nose when sneezing or coughing using tissues or your arm.
We are committed to helping you by:
- Providing hand washing and sanitising facilities.
- Disinfecting our clinic between each client.
- Using social distancing in our clinic.
- Visits are limited to essential services only.
- Removing toys and books in the waiting room to reduce the risk of infection.
- We will work closely with you so can still receive the service that you deserve.
How to communicate about COVID-19 with your family:
- Australian Department of Health | Coronavirus (COVID-19) campaign resources
- How to Explain Coronavirus to a Child with Anxiety
- What to Say To Your Child About the Coronavirus -- and How To Cope As a Parent
“Let hope be the antidote to fear.
Let solidarity be the antidote to blame.
Let our shared humanity be the antidote to our shared threat"
Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, WHO Director-General.