COVID-19.Let's Stop the Spread and Stay Healthy!
We are providing in clinic and telepractice services (online therapy). To keep each other safe and healthy, we are implementing the following procedure:
- Clients may enter if they answer no to the following questions.
➢ Have you returned from overseas or interstate travel in the past 14 days?
➢ Do you feel unwell, including but not limited to symptoms of COVID-19 such as fever, cough, sore throat or shortness of breath?
➢ Have you had any contact with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 in the past 7 days?
- Clients cannot enter if they present with any of the following:
Runny nose, sneezing, coughing or any cold / flu like symptoms.
- One support person is allowed with each client.
- Hand sanitiser is applied after being cleared for entry.
- Masks will be provided to all accompanying adults.
- We will ask you to go home if you arrive with the COVID-19 health warning signs.
- We will end your session as soon as we see the COVID-19 health warning signs.
These procedures are essential, so we can:
- Keep our clinic open for you.
- Keep offering evidence based and effective services for you.
- Keep the risk of infections to a minimum.
- Keep you and our team healthy.
We are asking for your help by:
- Staying at home if you or any of loved ones are unwell.
- Using the sanitisers provided or washing your hands when entering our clinic.
- Keeping your mask on at all times.
We are committed to helping you by:
- Providing hand washing and sanitising facilities.
- Disinfecting our clinic between each client.
- Using social distancing in our clinic.
- Visits are limited to essential services only.
- Removing toys and books in the waiting room to reduce the risk of infection.
- We will work closely with you so can still receive the service that you deserve.